Fixed dental prostheses are used to replace missing or damaged teeth. They are referred to as fixed because they are installed on a permanent basis, meaning that they cannot be removed by the patient, being bonded to the natural teeth or artificial roots.
Types of treatments:
- Temporary Dental Crown
- Zirconia Core Build-Up
- Fiberglass Core Build-Up
- Ceramic Crown on Gold
- Zirconia Abutment
- Cast Core Build-Up
- Metal Ceramic
- Zirconia Ceramic Crown
- Alumina Ceramic (Procera System)
Advantages of Permanent Dentures
- Compared to conventional implants, permanent dentures involve shorter surgery and healing times as well as less invasive procedure and post-op discomfort;
- Compared to removable dentures, patients using fixed dentures can eat foods and speak more comfortably;
- Deliver more even distribution of biting force;
- Long-lasting and robust;
- Fuss-free maintenance – no need to remove for cleaning;
- Minimal number of dental implants required;
- Supports facial features, giving patients a more natural, youthful look.
- Fit better than removable dentures for optimum comfort. It May be customized to fit your mouth precisely;
Request your free consultation appointment with our specialist Dentist.
Click "ADD TO CART" above, or talk to one of our representatives through the message window on the bottom of this page.
Please give us description of your dental condition in the comment box of Shopping Cart.