Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
Visit of Shkodra city, and Rozafa Castle. Shkodra is Albania's "Amsterdam of cyclists" full of places to visit that take you back thousands of years in history. Following, you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of Albanian alps, in Theth National Park. Visits of the waterfall, canyon, rose color stone groves and the blue eye of Theth. Accommodation in traditional guesthouses called towers "kulla"; and the opportunity to dine with locals savoring homemade and organic freshly cooked food. Experience Albanians' welcoming tradition of highlanders which is considered the best preserved culture in the country.
- Visit of Shkodra City
- Visit of Rozafa Castle
- Visit of Theth Village
- 1 night Accommodation in Guesthouse or Hotel
- Hike of National Park of Theth
- Choices to hike to Radoines peak 2570 m, Arapi peak, 2217m, Papluka peak 2569m Alia peak 2471m.
- Visit of Thethi waterfall
- Visit of Thethi Blue Eye (Requires hiring local custom off-road vehicles made for extreme terrain)
- Visit of Thethi Church
- Visit of Self-Isolation tower of Blood feuds.
Drive back to Tirana.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver (2 full days)
- Hotel and meals for the driver
- Hotel pickup is offered in Tirana (Other locations with extra charge €0.50 per 1 kilometer)
- Sales tax
- Hotel Accommodation (Estimated 50-70 euros per night per double room). On request, we can book the hotel for you.
- Meals and beverages (Estimated 10 - 15 euros per meal per person)
- Entry fees in museums and parks (Estimated less than 10 euros per person)
- Cost for special off road vehicles to remote areas in the alps if you choose not to hike.
- Departure from Tirana, Albania.
- 2 Days
- Tirana - Shkoder 105 kilometers, Shkoder - Theth 77 kilometers, Theth - Tirana 177 kilometers. Total 359 kilometers, 225 miles.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate