An amazing journey that will take you through Albanian's spectacular Riviera, and Vjosa Valley with breathtaking scenery.
Take this journey through Albanian Riviera, a stunning coastal region with a unique blend of history, culture, and nature. You can enjoy the crystal-clear waters and soft sand of the beaches, such as Dhermi, Jale, and Himara. You will explore the picturesque fishing villages and ancient archaeological sites, such as Butrint and Apollonia. Continue your adventurous experience visiting Benja Hot Springs through the Vjosa river valley, the last remaining wild river in Europe, one of the most beautiful national parks of the Balkans. Through this beautiful Journey indulge yourself in Albanian traditional slow cooked food and local wine.
Pick up from Airport or hotel in Tirana.
Tour of Tirana (Albanian Capital) 2 hours
City tour of Tirana. Visits of Tirana Skanderbeg Square, Heroes Boulevards, Tirana Pyramid, Mother Teresa square, Communist leader's (Enver Hoxha) former residence, Orthodox Cathedral, BunkArt 2 underground elite bunker turned in to museum, and Tirana Castle.
Transfer to Apollonia Archaeological Park (2 hours)
Visit of Apollonia Archaeological park. Over 2400 year old ruins. Visit of Apollonia Monastery, Museum of Archaeology, and 13th century chapel. Visit of ruins, city's Council where the iconic columns still stand, Library, Agora, and Acropolis,
Transfer to Vlora Beach City. Stay overnight.
Free evening to enjoy the beach in Vlora promenade with bars and restaurants.
Llogara National Park 30 minutes
After hotel check out will pass through Llogara National Park, 1040 meters high directly above the sea. At the top of Llogara pass, we'll stop for coffee or tea to enjoy the spectacular view that can see all way to the Greek island of Corfu.
Dhermi town Albanian Riviera (short stop)
A short stop at picturesque town of Dhermi. Beautiful balcony looking on the Mediterranean Sea, full of narrow streets, stone houses with orange shingle roofs and wood windows.
Himare Beach 3 hours
Beach option 2: A stop on Himara Beach. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the best beach towns along Albanian’s beautiful coastline
Porto Palermo Castle 30 minutes
Visit of Porto Palermo Castle, This Venetian style castle stands on top of a small island looking west on the Mediterranean sea, surrounded by crystal blue waters.
Sranda City beachside. Staying overnight
Arrival and check in the hotel in Saranda. Free evening to enjoy Saranda promenade with many choices of bars and restaurants.
Visit Butrint Archaeological Park 2 hours
We'll start the morning with a visit of Butrint Archaeological Park. Butrint was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992 and further a National Park in 2000. A walking tour of the ruins and the archaeological museum inside will take you back in time more than 2700 years.
Gjirokaster Castle and Bazaar 2 hours
On the way back to Tirana, a visit of Gjirokastra medieval castle and old bazaar paved with cobble stones full of artisans’ shops. The castle has a military museum featuring captured artillery from WWII and memorabilia of the Communist resistance against German invasion.
Transfer to Permet. Staying overnight
- Visit of Permet City, and a short stop to satisfy your sweet tooth in one of the many family owned "Gliko" making shops.
- Transfer to Benja Hot Springs
- Free time to enjoy the hot springs of Benja 2 hours.
- Transfer to Ardenica, Visit of 12th century, Ardenica Monastery
Return to Tirana or drop off at the Tirana International airport!
Included in price!
- Personal coordinator (English speaking) via WhatsApp from 09:00AM - 17:00 PM.
- Private transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver (Not Guide)
- Fuel & Fuel Surcharges
- All Taxes
Not Included in price!
- Hotel (Estimated cost depending on availability 60 - 150 euro per double room per night) We can book a hotel for you on request
- Entry Fees in all castles, museums and parks
- Sunbeds on the beach
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests must provide correct address or location for pick up.
- Start and end of tour with airport pick up and drop off per your flight schedule, (within the 4 day tour itinerary)
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps