Private 3 Days Tour of Shkodra and hiking in Theth, Albanian Alps, Car & Driver included
Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
*Available only from 15 May - 15 October. (may extend longer if weather permits)
Visit of Shkodra city, and Rozafa Castle. Shkodra is Albania's "Amsterdam of cyclists" full of places to visit that take you back thousands of years in history. Immerse yourself in the majestic seclusion of Theth Albania. Explore the enchanting natural wonders, like the Blue Eye and Grunas waterfall, of the Theth National Park. A wonderous escape to the Albanian highlands awaits you ;)
- Visit of Shkodra City
- Visit of Rozafa Castle
- Visit of Theth Village
- Accommodation in Guesthouse or Hotel in Theth
- Hike of National Park of Theth
- Hiking to Theth Grunas waterfall
- Hiking of Theth Blue Eye (Optional hiring local custom off-road vehicles made for rough terrain)
- Visit of Thethi Church
- Visit of Self-Isolation tower of Blood feuds.
Hiking to Cave trails, i.e Cuckoo Cave, Cave of Shakujve Valley, Red Cave.
Transfer to Tirana
Late lunch at Mrizi Zanave Agritoursim complex - one of the most famous restaurants in Albania for its traditional gourmet cuisine.
Retur to Tirana.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver (3 full days)
- Hotel and meals for the driver
- Hotel pickup is offered in Tirana (Other locations with extra charge €0.50 per 1 kilometer)
- Sales tax
- Hotel Accommodation (Estimated based on quality 60 - 150 euros per night per double room). On request, we can book the hotel for you.
- Meals and beverages (Estimated 10 - 15 euros per meal per person)
- Entry fees in museums and parks (Estimated10 euros per person in total)
- Cost for special off road vehicles to remote areas in the alps if you choose not to hike. (Theth Blue eye estimated 50 euro for SUV, and 100 euro for an off-road minibus)
- Departure from Tirana, Albania.
- 3 Days
- Tirana - Shkoder 105 kilometers, Shkoder - Theth 77 kilometers, Theth - Tirana 177 kilometers. Total 359 kilometers, 225 miles.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate