2 Days Private Tour of Komani Lake, Albanian Alps, Valbona, and Prizren, Kosova
Important! - This tour takes you cross-borders Albania-Kosova. Make sure you do not need visa to enter Kosova!
Available only from 01 May - 15 October (may extend if ferry line extends operations beyond these dates)
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the best of Albania and Kosova in two days!
You will visit the town of Prizren in Kosova, known for its strong Turkish (Ottoman era) influence in architecture and lifestyle. You will discover the rich history and culture of this charming town, and admire its mosques, churches, bridges, and castle.
You will explore Valbona Valley, one of the most beautiful national parks of the Balkans. You will enjoy the majestic nature between mountains peaks of over 2000m high. You will also have the chance to hike, kayak, or relax while enjoying the scenery of the alps.
On the second day you will start with a visit of Bajram Curri, a small alpine town in the north of Albania. and continue your adventure with a ferry ride on Komani Lake, considered to be one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe, compared with Norwegian fiords. You will marvel at the stunning scenery of the blue water and the green mountains.
Typical itinerary for this tour.
Transfer from Tirana to Prizren:
Stop: 3 hours
Prizren is considered as the cultural capital of Kosovo, mixing its rich history, incredible nature, religious tolerance and gastronomic delights. Prizren has played an important role in the region as an Illyrian settlement and a crossroad for the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, contributing to the unique architecture of the city. The river flows through the heart of the old town and under the many bridges that crisscross the city. If you are looking to experience a lively international experience you should visit Prizren during August when the medieval city becomes home to one of the most famous short film festivals in the world named Dokufest. The best way to explore the town is by wandering through the streets passing by elegant medieval houses that fight for your attention.
Lunch in a traditional restaurant next to the river, with a picturesque view.
At 13:00, we get on a ferry that will take us through Komani Lake offering spectacular views of the Albanian Alps, waterfalls, rural villages and wild forests. It is considered by many as an exotic experience combined with the unmatched hospitality of the local highlanders.
Vau i Dejes Stop for late lunch or coffee break
Our journey from Komani Lake will take to an area that becomes more rural, mostly off-road, with fewer cars but more wild nature and amazing landscapes. We will stop for a short break at Vau i Dejes Lake, a beautiful and tranquil setting.
- Personal coordinator (English speaking) via WhatsApp from 09:00AM - 17:00 PM.
- Private transfer with Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver (Not Guide)
- Hotel in Tirana region or Airport pick up and drop off are included
- Ferry boat Ticket from Fierza to Koman lake 2.5 hours boat ride
- 1 night accommodation (hotel or guesthouse in Valbone with private bathroom)
- 1 breakfast
- First Child under 10 years old is free
- Lunch and Dinner
- No Drinks included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Correct address or location must be provided for pick up If unable to provide correct address must contact service provider before arrival to arrange pick up.
- Hotel pickup is offered.
- In the event of bad weather the ferry transfer may be cancelled and the trip will be through Kosova both ways
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate