Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
Enjoy a day full of fun and adventure. Visit Apollonia Archaeological park and travel in time 2400 years, when Albanians started to build their cities along side with Rome and Greece. Explore the National Park of Karavasta lagoon in Divjake. A large reservation of wildlife, ideal for soft hiking inside its pine forest, and take small boat rides on the lagoon for bird watching.
This is a typical itinerary for this program
- Visit of Apollonia Archaeological Park (+2400 old archaeological ruins)
- Transfert to Divjaka, Karavasta lagoon
- Lunch in a local fish restaurant
- Boat ride in Karavasta lagoon to view point of Pelicans' island
- Visit of Divjaka Visitor Center (Modern digitized showroom of wildlife, and points of interest in the area)
- Visit of 360 degree tower (spectacular view)
Return to Tirana
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup is offered in Tirana (Other locations with extra charge €0.50 per 1 kilometer to be paid at pick up)
- All Taxes
- Entry Fees at the 360 degrees watchtower (estimated cost 2 Euros per person)
- Meals & Drinks (Estimated cost 12-15 Euros per person in a local traditional fish restaurant)
- Boat ride in Karavasta lagoon (around 10 euros per boat, 1 - 8 people, 30-40 minutes, - price may change without notice)
- Entry tickets in museums and parks (Estimated 2 Euros per person)
- *Disclaimer: While we do our best to update price changes, above prices may change without prior notice.
- Hotel pickup is offered.
- 8–10 hours
- Tirana - Apollonia 127 kilometers, Apollonia - Divjaka 53 Kilometers, Divjaka Karavasta Lagoon - Tirana 90 kilometers. Total 270 kilometers, 170 miles.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate