Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
Let us take you on a trip more than 2000 years back in time where the modern civilization started. Exploring our way to present day. Discover how Albanians survived through firesome wars for centuries, while enjoying glimpses of light (freedom) along the way, that inspired people to continue on fighting in hopes one day they would be free to cherish traditions inherited from their forefathers for thousands of years.
Close the day with an Albanian traditional lunch in a picturesque setting at Petrela village.
Typical Itinerary for this program:
- Visit of Elbasan Castle
- Visit of Saint Marries Church inside Elbasan castle
- Visit of King's Mosque inside Elbasan castle
- Visit of Ethnographic museum of Elbasan
- Optional Lunch at Agritourism Farm in Petrela picturesque village.
- Visit of Petrela Castle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Tirana or Durres (Other locations with extra charge)
- All Taxes
- Entry fees Elbasan Castle free, Ethnographic museum
- Optional meal at Fustanella Farm estimated 15 - 20 euro per person
- Hotel pickup is offered in Tirana (Other locations with extra charge €0.50 per 1 kilometer to be paid on pick up)
- 7–10 hours
- Tirana - Elbasan - Petrele - Tirane (total) 90kilometers / 57 miles
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level