Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
Transfer from Tirana to Prizren (Border crossing to Kosova, - depending on your nationality passports may be needed)
Prizren is considered as the cultural capital of Kosovo, mixing its rich history, incredible nature, religious tolerance and gastronomic delights. Prizren has played an important role in the region as an Illyrian (Albanians of antiquity) settlement and a crossroad for the Roman Byzantine and Turkish Ottoman empires, contributing to the unique architecture of the city. The river flows through the heart of the old town and under the many bridges that crisscross the city. If you're lucky to visit Prizren during August, the medieval city becomes home to one of the most famous short film festivals in the world named Dokufest. The best way to explore the town is by wondering through the streets passing by elegant medieval houses that fight for your attention.
Typical itinerary for this program.
- Visit of Prizren
- Visit of Prizren promenade with shops and restaurant
- Visit of Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Visit of Prizren Castle
- Visit of Prizren Accord Museum
- Visit of Catholic Cathedral of Prizren
Return to Albania
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Tirana (Other locations with extra charge €0.50 per 1 kilometer)
- All Taxes
- Road taxes / Highway tolls
- International car insurance
- Entry tickets in museums, and Prizren castle (currently free)
- Lunch, Drinks & Snacks
- Personal spending
- Everything that is not mentioned in the included
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered.
- 9-12 hours
- Tirana - Prizren 187 kilometers / 117 miles
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level