Enjoy the freedom to explore in your own time, with a dedicated driver, without timetable pressure.
Visit the UNESCO city of Berat, a.k.a "City of 1000 windows", Amazing architectures of the Mangalemi and Gorica districts paved with cobblestones, and houses that start narrow at the bottom and wide on top, surrounded by multiple windows. Above the city on a hilltop Berat Castle is a spectacular monument of history and culture where local residents still live inside. After the visits you'll have the option to stimulate your taste buds with a traditional lunch and some of the finest Vineyard Experiences of the region.
- Explore the city castle that seats on a hilltop looking down to Osumi river and new (communist era buildings) Berat.
- Visit the castle churches with painted walls by one of the most famous ikon painters of the time Onufri.
- Visit a Berat traditional house (Ethnographic museum),
- Visit the old Islamic Center, Bachelors mosque where youth used to hand out, the newly restored Kings mosque where the elite would reside and the Helvetis Teche.
- Optional - Vineyard Experience at one the most famous family owned wine making cantinas in Albania. Local white and red wines from indigenous grapes like Shesh and Debine, accompanied with small meze.
Return to Tirana
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Tirana or Durres (Other locations with extra charge)
- All Taxes
- Entry fees in Berat Castle(currently free)
- Entry fees museums Museum of Ikons €4/person, Ethnographic museum €3/person, Islamic Center - King's Mosque, Helveties Mosque Free, but a donation of up to €5/group is expected.
- Lunch (estimated 10 - 20 euro per person depending on restaurant choice)
- Gratuities (not obligatory)
- Vineyard Experience at Cobo Winery (15 - 35 euro per person depending on the menu you choose)
- *Disclaimer: While we do our best to update price changes, above prices may change without prior notice.
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level