3 Days Get Away in Albania, Tirana, Berat, Elbasan, Korce, Pogradec, Car & Driver included (Not Guide)
It will will be a journey that will leave you hungry for more :)
On this tour you'll have a chance to get in the roller coaster of time, flying back and forth thousands of years through Albania's history and culture. It's amazing to see how Albania has coexisted and triumphed in tragedy in the shadows of Titans of the time like the Roman Empire, Byzantines and Ottomans.
Tour of Tirana (Albanian Capital)
- Visit Skanderbeg Square
- Heroes Boulevard with stops at: Tirana Pyramid, Youth park, Check Point at Block Entry, Mother Teresa Square,
- Big Bang monument,
- Woodrow Wilson Square,
- Enver Hoxha Villa, (Former leader of Albania during communism)
- Orthodox Cathedral,
- House of Leif's Spy museum,
- Bunk-Art 2 underwound bunker museum,
- Tirana Castle, lunch in Tirana Castle.
After lunch, transfer to Berat.
Hotel check in.
Visit Berat promenade during the evening to choose from many restaurants with traditional and international cuisine.
Visit of Berat Castle and Mangalemi district.
Your morning city tour begins from marvelous city of Berat - known as “the city of thousand windows”.
- Visit of Berat Castle (Kala)
- Visit of Onoufri Ikons Museum
- Visit of Ehtnographic museum of Berat
- Visit of King's Mosque
- Visit of Helveti Tekke
- Visit of Gorica Old District
- Visit of Gorica Stone Bridge
After lunch drive to Korca City. On the way to Korca visit of Elbasan City for a short tour of the only fully inhabited castle in Albania built in flat land.
Visit in Elbasan:
- Elbasan Castle
Transfer to Korca City. Staying overnight
During the evening stroll through the old bazaar to taste Korca local wine or beer in a traditional restaurant. (Don't forget to taste Korca's meat balls "kerrnacka" and stuffed pickled peppers).
Korca, otherwise known as Albania's Paris. Impressive with its well-preserved architecture of residential buildings, and famous for its reach religious culture and hospitality
- Visit of Old Bazaar
- Visit of ABC museum
- Visit of Korca Orthodox Cathedral
- Visit of Archeological Museum
- Visit of Museum of Ikons
Transfer to Pogradec 20 minutes
Visit of lake Ohrid (the deepest lake in Balkans) in Pogradec City, short walk to Pogradec promenade, and a short visit to a close by village of Drilon built as a retreat place for the communist party leaders during communist era after the second world war.
Return to Tirana
- Personal coordinator (English speaking) via WhatsApp from 09:00AM - 17:00 PM.
- Driver (Not Guide)
- Car/SUV/Minivan/Bus (depending on number of guests)
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Tirana or Durres/Golem (Other locations with extra charge €0.5 per 1 kilometer)
- All Taxes
- Accommodation (Estimated economy hotel, double room, €50-€70/night). On request, we can book the hotel for you.
- Entry Fees on museums etc.
- Hotel city taxes
- Traveler pickup is offered
- Guests must provide correct address or location for pick up.
- 3 days
- Tirana - Berat 97 kilometers, Berat - Elbasan 70 Kilometers, Elbasan - Korça 123 kilometers, Korca - Voskopoja 21 kilometers, Voskopoje - Pogradec 53 kilometers, Pogradec - Tirana 126 kilometers. Total 490 kilometers, 306 miles.
- Returns to original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level